Saturday, April 21, 2007

special offer on my hand painted yarn

I'd like to offer my fellow members of this swap a special deal (knittymama ok'ed this post :) )
to use in my etsy store www.whiteoakstudio.etsy.com:

With each item (one item is 2 skeins of yarn) the buyer receives a FREE sock pattern from Wildhorse Farm Designs - retail value $5.50. The buyer may choose one of these 4 patterns "Penllyn", "Metropolis", "Rococo", and "Stillwater" (view patterns here www.wildhorsefarmdesigns.com). Purchase on www.whiteoakstudio.etsy.com and put coffeeswap2 and your choice of pattern in the Note to Seller. And, as always, orders over $50 are shipped free in the U.S.

AND.. all this coffee chatter has inspired me to create a colorway dedicated to coffee. More on that soon! Jana @ www.whiteoakstudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Those are really pretty! My husband loves the True Grit. lol