Friday, April 20, 2007

Another Southern Greeting!

Hi all, I just got my invite this morning! I settled in here this morning with my cuppa joe and am casting on for my lastest project, the Turtleneck Tube Vest from Stephanie Japel's latest book Fitted Knits. Go check out the KAL.
I am from TN and have only been knitting since last June. I bought a kit to learn to knit while making a baby hat and booties. My next project after that was about a dozen cable purses for Christmas presents! (They're addicting!) Since then I have made 3 sweaters and have two more on the needles, with hundreds on my To-Do list! I learned to crochet at an early age, so when I was learning to knit I found that continental knitting was similar to crochet in how you held the yarn. After that it was easy and now I'm a continental knitter!
I am so glad I got in this round! I just love meeting new people from all over the world. Come on over and check out my blog!

No comments: