Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello from Richmond... BC!

Hello Everybody -

Firstly, Thank you to Knittymama for hosting again! The last one was a lot of fun, and I'm sure this one will be, too ... I can't imagine how much of your time will go into keeping us all organized!

Like many of you, I learned to knit when I was about 7 or 8 (for my Brownie badge), and for the last 25 years or so, I've only gone back to it sporadically. Lately, though, I've become addicted: socks, bags, scarves, wraps, blankets - almost everything except sweaters... there is an unfinished one *somewhere*, but it's going to stay in hiding for a while longer :)

Coffee-wise, I like anything that tastes 'thick' or rich when it hits the palate, but hot chocolates and teas are good, too. My favorite is hot chocolate with a melty marshmallow right off the campfire.... MMMMMYummy!

Go Canucks Go!

1 comment:

miss ewe said...

Woohoo! Go Canucks! (I'm a little worried about them now...)