Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hello from California!

I won't say sunny as there are rain clouds massing over the Pacific but I can still see the occasional patch of blue sky! My name is Diane and I live between San Francisco and San Jose on "The Peninsula". I've been knitting for a few years and doing all manner of needlework and embroidery for as long as I can remember. My german parents instilled a love of kaffe and I'm hoping for an international pal. Viele gruesse an alle! Feel free to visit my blog for the ongoing trials and tribulations of a sock-addicted knitter.

Cheers!

2 comments:

miss ewe said...

Hey there! I understand the sock addiction, completely! Welcome!

limonetricot said...

Willkommen und Grüße zu Ihnen!! (I'm Scottish but the German language is my passion!)

Looking forward to an international pal also!