Sunday, April 22, 2007

Salutations from San Antonio!

Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad I made it on the list this go-round! Last time procrastination was not my friend and it was already filled/closed by the time I got around to signing up.

I've been knitting for about two years now and just recently finished my first pair of socks and know I will be a sock knitter for life! I'm currently working on a baby blanket, the Tesselated Fish blanket (knitting 160 fish) and of course some socks.

I was born and raised in Minnesota but moved to San Antonio, Texas 17 years ago for a teaching job. I used to only drink coffee when it was cool/cold but for the past year have found I like it no matter what the weather is. I love the smell..the taste...everything about it. I'm one of those people who even has a coffee scented candle and especially love the coffee/chocolate/caramel combinations found in ice creams and other desserts. I will drink it "black" with sweetener but prefer to have it with a flavored creamer(caramel, vanilla, ect.). I can hardly wait to see who my match will be and start buying the goodies!

No comments: