Thursday, April 19, 2007

All About Me

Hmm, what's to tell? My name is Sharon I live in Pennsylvania and technically I have been knitting since I was 9 and have been drinking coffee before that since I am half Colombian on my Mother's side and yes, I have been there many times but not recently. Sí, hablo español pero no bastantes. I am swap/exchange addicted but knitting isn't my only passion. I am an avid soap and lotion maker as well. Just finished the KTE with one of the bestest buds ever, Jessi, who one of you might be lucky to get. You can always check out my blog or my web site but watch out you might find out about more of these swaps and get sucked in. It is contagious. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon! I'm right there with you - I am SO addicted to swaps at the moment :D Participating in a bunch and hosting 2! Nice to meetcha!