Monday, April 23, 2007

Yay! So glad I made it!

Hello, fellow caffeinated knitters. I'm Lia, aka Fruity Sheep, a 31 yo mom from Oregon. I have 2 boys (10 1/2 and 2, a 13 yo stepdaughter, and have been married 3 1/2 years.

I learned to knit while pregnant with my youngest and have been going non-stop ever since. I dabble in spindle spinning, and hope to get a wheel soon (now that I have room for one.) I also do some dyeing and crocheting.

I love coffee. My favorites are espresso with cream (from my little stovetop pot) or white chocolate mochas if I splurge and go out. I am so glad to live in an area with good coffee readily available. Lately I've been trying to be really consistent about getting environmentally and socially responsible coffee and chocolate.

I was afraid I'd miss sign-ups for this round, as we just bought our first house. Wouldn't you know it, the 16th was the day we were without internet access! Phew, so relieved to slip in at the last moment.

The first round was so much fun. I've been waiting eagerly for another go. Thanks so much for doing this, Knittymama! (I was lucky enough to be her partner last time, and got a great package!)

My blog is sadly neglected lately, first due to starting an online shop, and then the whole escrow, loan, packing, moving, unpacking saga. I hope that I can get back into posting now that things are less urgent on that front.

No comments: