Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hi, I'm Frances

Thanks for hosting this swap and giving me a spot. I'm Frances from New Jersey and I love swaps. I've participated in many soap related swaps,other knitting swaps even a tea swap but this is my first one with a coffee theme. I love coffee and drink many cups a day! My mother is a tea drinker but my Italian grandparents introduced me to coffee as a child by giving me sips of theirs! I even drank Manahattan Special soda which is a stongly flavored expresso soda.
I learned how to knit from this same grandmother when I was about 5 or so. In the last 50 years I've knit just about everything but right now I an obcessed sock knitter. I am finishing an entrelac vest just the armhole trim and buttons to go and am cuurrently working on a noro silk garden sweater.
I am 55, and have two children 22 and 24 both VERY close to graduating from college. I lost my husband last year and currently live with two cats and his dog,Gizmo who thinks he is a person. I work as a math staff developer in an inner city school in New York City.My interests are knitting, reading and making soaps, lotions etc!

No comments: