Monday, April 23, 2007

Phew!

It's done. Partners are out, and I'm beat. Funny, 100 or so really didn't seem like that much until I started matching you all up and sending out the e-mails. I think we are actually around 112 for this round, which is awesome! I'm so happy to see so many posts so far for the first contest and thrilled to see everyone having a great time.

Try to drop your partner a quick "hello" note and answer the questions in the next couple of days.

Remember to check your junk boxes, and if you didn't get anything from me drop me an e-mail and let me know. Also, let me know if you don't hear from your partner by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Pheelya said...

You are awesome! Thank you for organizing such a task!!

Jenny Massey said...

I agree - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This will be FUN!!! Its great when youc an combine your addictions. ;)

Dawn ;) said...

Ditto on Pheelya's comment ~ you are truly awesome. That was quick and excellent work to get us all paired up already.

Have a great week!