Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another musician who loves coffee...

...and I have to say I totally agree with Kate that coffee is the juice of life - in fact there are no better words to describe it! I'm Michalea and I'm a musician as well, I don't know if Starbucks makes me a nicer person, but I seem to have a inbuilt radar for it... having said that I also like the quirky independent coffee shops (as long as they are smoke free). I have been knitting ever since I can remember. My Grandmother taught me how to knit on a rainy afternoon - an adventure for both of us as we are both stubborn and obviously there is only one way to knit, well mine didn't really work out to be the best.... I didn't like it at first and it took ages to finish anything, but over the years I got addicted to it. I'm now working on a blanket for my little sister for her birthday next month. I only found out about the knitting community a couple of months ago. It's so cool to be able to see all your projects and to learn from all of you - and to find consolation that there are other people as well who will rip apart an entire project, because it wasn't the way they wanted it to be!

1 comment:

miss ewe said...

Welcome! Yeah, it's a necessity, isn't it? With tax season on, I've been wondering if, as a musician, I could possibly be deducting all coffee shop expenses.... Ha!!!