Monday, April 30, 2007

Coffee and Knit Swap Q & A

Hello everyone. I posted a brief introduction the day I received my acceptance from knittymama, but wanted to post answers to the coffee swap, for everyone as well.

1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer ground, but have a coffee grinder for whole as well.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded.
3. Regular or flavored? Regular and flavored.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Cream and cinnamon.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Two: Mocha Joes and Speeder & Earls
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm an average fuss bucket. I'm not big on Starbucks or Dunkin Doughnuts unless I'm actually there. I also prefer organic and fair trade types.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate truffles or Reece's - it's the only time I like chocolate.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I'm more of a full-bodied coffee girl.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Cotton blends, silk blends, wool that's not too thick (I live in San Diego).
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic.
11. What's on your needles? Marilyn's Not-so-shrunken cardigan, Textured Tube Vest, & the Branching Out scarf.
12. Favorite colors? Purples, Greens, Reds, Chocolates.
13. Allergies? None.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I'm really digging this swap. I am part of the SecretPal10 which is wonderful, but think a swap where you each know one another is also ingenious.

Feel free to check me out on my blog.

Susan

1 comment:

knitphomaniac said...

i think that a coffee and yarn swap sounds dandy... :)