Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm so excited...

When I saw the post that there were only 8 spots left I thought that I would not make it in...my luck tends to run that way. I'm so glad knittymama accepted those of us on Tuesday. I should have known coffee and knitting would be a popular combination and the spots would fill up fast.

As for my introduction - this is my first swap, it has inspired me to start a blog (but I'm not ready to release it's location yet), I have been knitting for about 10 years (I started just before the big knitting craze), and did not start drinking coffee until I was out of grad school (but have been addicted ever since).

I am 39, have always live in NC, am married to a guy from PA, no kids (except the two dogs), work for the state of North Carolina and am an avid reader of what my dear hubby calls "trash". Hope to spend more time reading the intros of everyone else and am looking forward to my "match."

No comments: