Friday, April 20, 2007

Another So. Californian

Hi all! My name is Kamika and I live in Long Beach, CA. I've been knitting for about 3 years and I just recently picked crocheting back up as well. I'm single with no kids and a tea nut! I especially love herbal teas like Hibiscus and fruit infused with honey or black teas like Almond, Chai, or Mate with heavy creams and syrups. Love love love tea lattes. I love reading and creative projects as well as food! I've also lately been really building my craft book library.

I was so happy to get the invite for this swap as it is my FIRST! Yep, I'm a Swap Virgin. I look forward to sharing and speaking to many of you. To get the conversation started, feel free to stop by my blog or even steal my button!

Kamika

2 comments:

knitnzu said...

My first swap too! Can you imagine what a hoot it would be if we all got together for caffeine, knitting, and, well maybe some wine after a bit!

limonetricot said...

I'm a newbie too! Is it wrong to be more excited about this than the wedding I have to plan for August (which incidently is my own!)?