Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oh, am I excited!

I was disappointed that I didn't know about Round One until everyone was receiving their packages. What a treat to be able to be apart of Round Two! Taught to knit as a child, I have been knitting longer than I have been drinking coffee (regular + decaf.). I am decidedly a Process Knitter. Currently I'm working through a sock obsession. I have a blog to which I do not post (but am no longer blogless). Perhaps the swap will jumpstart the blog again. Sock On-Knit Me

2 comments:

miss ewe said...

Wow, there seem to be a lot of us sock obsessors here!!! Cool... welcome!

Knitting Granny said...

Um...I hate to advertise my ignorance, but what is a "process knitter"? And, if a person has an obsession, aren't socks a great choice? Welcome to the swap!