Friday, April 20, 2007

Some extra Canadian content...

Hi Everyone - I'm Lisa in Ontario. Like all of you, my day doesn't really start until I've meditated over my first few sips of coffee. Having received my prerequisite morning drug of choice I am able to face the world without developing a paranoid complex about the other commuters on the bus, inappropriate crushes on bank tellers or cause a road rage incident that could easily close down a major highway for several hours. Caffeine makes the world a safer place.

I am also a knitter - prolific in starting projects and ridiculously sad about finishing them. I am a process knitter - more likely to give it away when I am done with it than keep it. I rarely knit for myself. I like knitting socks - great commuter knitting - and winter accessories. I am also a beginner nearing intermediate spinner so I have LOT of fibre in my life.

I am really looking forward to finding out who my partner will be and getting to know everyone here a lot better.

No comments: