Saturday, April 21, 2007

hello from finland!

i love coffee! i was fourteen when i had my first (whole) cup of coffee and have enjoyed coffee ever since. i don´t drink coffee every day but when i do there is going to be some milk in my coffee. or i make a latte. or..

and i love knitting! i was in 5th grade when i learned how to knit. i made socks and they are still in use as a spare-guest socks in my mothers very cold floor house. i knitted mittens two years after. Then there were ten years without any knitting. i found knitting again few years ago. first i started to knit something easy to my kids and since haven´t stopped knitting!

here is cappucino with chocolate chips for everyone:


you can find me at joko knits

1 comment:

Ceme says said...

Hi, I'm Ceme your Coffee Swap 2 partner. I sent you an e-mail. I love coffee and knitting too. Did you make the drink in the picture? It looks delicious. I'm looking forward to partnering with you.

Ceme