Friday, April 20, 2007

Greetings & Salutations from Jersey

I am so excited to participate in the second coffee swap! I loved being in the first one. I loved the coffee my partner sent me and I had a blast shopping for her!

I have been drinking coffee since I was 17 and there is something about a warm luscious cup of joe. DH and I pride ourselves on making a decent cup and have enjoyed coffee from all parts of Latin America and parts of Europe. Me personally, I love nutty flavored coffee and my last pal got me this amazing Gingerbread coffee was oh so yummy. In college, I worked at a coffee shop and my favorite flavor was Hawaiian Hazelnut (it hd a li'l coconut).

I am very excited to meet my new partner and of course go shopping and of course drink coffee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't usually do flavored, but I have to admit - a gingerbread sounds interesting, at least!!