Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hello from Richmond, Virginia

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to be able to participate in this swap! Thank you, Knitty Mama, for pulling this together! What fun for us all!

I live in Richmond, Virginia with my 11...yes, I did say 11...cats. I have taken in several of the little ones that nobody else wants due to health or behavioural issues...what a mistake to turn away the "troubled" ones...they are the ones that appreciate a good home and love the most. It's actually kind of cool to watch them all interact and "rule" the house...they just let me live here - they actually own the joint! >^..^< They have their own blog...you can visit them here: Whiskers and Purrs


I've been knitting since I was 7. My grandmother, who was also my very best friend in the world...ever, taught me the basics. I cherish the craft because it somehow brings her back to me every time I sit down to knit a few rows. She would be amazed at all of the beautiful yarns and patterns available today and I just know she would've loved participating in a swap like this one!

Again, I'm just so happy to be a part of this group. Thanks for the opportunity. It's an honor to be a part of such a fun project!!!

Best regards,
Jenny "Mama Cat"

No comments: