Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello from the Midwest

Hello from the Midwest!! .... Specifically Wisconsin!

I'm VERY HAPPY to be a part of this swap... and looking forward to getting to know all of you! I introduced this swap to my coffee lovin' crocheter Mom, Simply Charming (Char).

I'm an avid knitter.. I love love LOVE everything to do with Yarn, Needles, Notions.. etc... I knit socks, sweaters, scarves, toys, baby sets, etc.. I love it all... I even knit items for my LYS.

As for my beverage of choice? I'm more of a TEA drinker than a coffee drinker... but enjoy the smell of coffees and can appreciate the finer blends... The teas I enjoy are endless.. I just bought a few new ones the other day from a local boutique, called Botanical Indulgence.

I look forward to the exchange being underway! Thank you the opportunity to take part!

Ann K.
http://yellowhousetreasures.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Howdy right back at you from a feloow Wisconsinite!