Monday, April 30, 2007

Just An Introduction

Hi all, after joining the swap and finally getting the blog in my Bloglines, I can see that this blog has hit the ground running and people are posting like crazy. I have contacted by blog swap partner by email, but for the sake of an introduction, i will answer the questionnaire as well.

1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer ground, as I have no coffee grinder
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded, sorry I never see the point of decaf, although I know there are those that do
3. Regular or flavored? I like regular, but definitely love flavored coffees
4. How do you drink your coffee? cream and sugar or Splenda
5. Favorite coffee ever? No real favorite coffees as I don't make it that much at home, but @ Starbucks, it's the Dolce Cinnamon Latte or Pumpkin Spice Latte all the way
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm not particularly fussy about my coffee, although I don't care for very dark roast coffees, they're a bit too strong for me
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? scones, shortbread or biscotti
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? love flavored coffees, such as vanilla, cinnamon pecan, or caramel
9. Yarn/fiber you love? wool, merino wool, silk, natural fibers
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? don't really care for acrylic
11. What's on your needles? 2 socks, a sweater, a lace shawl
12. Favorite colors? purples, reds, teals, gold, pinks, blues, lots of jewel tones
13. Allergies? mohair & angora and I'm on the fence a/b alpaca, it seems all the hairy yarns and I don't really get along
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Not really. I'm happy to join in on this swap. It's fun to do a one-time swap and know who your partner is. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: