Thursday, April 26, 2007

Swap Update

By now everyone should have sent their partner an e-mail to say "hi." If you haven't heard from your partner yet, please let me know and I'll try to see what's up.

Now the fun part: shopping! Need a reminder of the rules?

The box should value around $30 - $40 (not including postage) and at the minimum it must include:

-coffee! (about a pound, and we’re talking the good stuff here!:-)
-1-2 skeins of yarn, enough for a small project such as a hat, socks, a scarf, etc.
-treats to go with the coffee (chocolate, cookies, candy, etc.)

Other things you could include might be a mug or travel mug, coffee accessories, knitting accessories, recipes...get creative! I've provided a few links on the side to get you started.

Remember to take advantage of some of the special offers we have from some of our members. Also, if you have an online shop, let me know and I'll add you to the sidebar. If you need package ideas check out the archives for last November and December. You'll see some gorgeous packages!!!

I'm heading to Toronto for the next four days so I'm not sure how much I'll be online, but I will still try to keep up with things. If you've got any great Toronto suggestions, let me know!

Oh, and thanks for the map links. I'll get them up soon!

xoxo
Knittymama

3 comments:

miss ewe said...

Toronto... are you going to the Frolic??? Maybe I'll see you there...

Knittymama said...

What's the frolic?

miss ewe said...

GASP! I'm so glad I asked... you would have been devastated to be in Toronto and hear about this AFTER the fact.

Details here: http://www.downtownknitcollective.ca/dkc_frolic.html

E-me if you decide to go, and maybe we can make a "blog-connection"!