Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello!

I'm Jenn from Arkansas, coffee-lover and knitter. I'm currently getting my MA in English, so the coffee drinking really helps me study, and the knitting keeps me relaxed!

I'm so excited that I managed to squeak into this swap--I was thrilled that someone thought to combine two of the best things ever into a fun swap. :) My boyfriend mocks me for my coffee obsessions--I haven't bought an espresso maker (though I have one of the stovetop variety), but I have many other implements of coffee creation, down to a milk frother.

I picked up knitting in college and have been steadily building my skills...my next stop? Socks. I've become obsessed. I really, really, really want to learn to knit socks. And I will--as soon as I finish the other projects that are on my needles... (Oh, socks).

I have two blogs, one is my knitting group blog The Kniterati and the other is my literature blog Poems, Prose, or Parody. Feel free to pop by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been a sock knitter almost from the beginning. It's insanely addictive! Once you learn, you're hooked! =D