First of all, don't forget about that contest entry! Once I get you all matched up I'll actually get around to posting along with you guys:-)
I finally got everyone in a data base and am pairing you all up today. E-mails of partners should start going out sometime this evening and tomorrow. When you get your partner, here is what you need to do.
1. E-mail her right away, just to say "hi" so they know you've gotten your message. Remember, this is not a secret swap, you will be paired up with one partner to swap with. Be sure to give your partner your address.
2. Get to work on the questions. You may post them on your blog if you feel like sharing with the world, or just e-mail them to your partner. Just be sure to tell her what you'll be doing.
3. Get busy shopping, spinning, whatever. If you have an international pal, you might want to get moving sooner than later , especially with the holidays coming. Otherwise, you've got a few weeks.
4. Be sure to let your partner know when you've mailed her package. When you get your package, be sure to post a picture/entry to our blog so we can all see your goodies! I have the feeling there are going to be some pretty great packages being put together.
1. Whole bean or ground?
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
3. Regular or flavored?
4. How do you drink your coffee?
5. Favorite coffee ever?
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
9. Yarn/fiber you love?
10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
11. What's on your needles?
12. Favorite colors?
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Edited: I had the same question twice!