Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Coffee memories

I'm mainly a coffee for mornings sort of person and on the weekends I love to get out my moka and make a couple of tiny cups. I lived in Italy as part of my degree and I got a taste for tiny cups of strong coffee with sugar enough for your spoon to stand up alone in. I drink a lot less coffee these days but I go more for quality rather than quantity.

My favourite mokka coffee is Illy but I'm very fond of Lavazza. I discovered an Italian brand called Splendid which I really like which you can only see to get in Italy. Taylors of Harrogate do a lovely smooth cafetiere coffee called Lazy Sunday. I just love the name.

I'm delighted to be part of this swap - I'm off to London on Friday so I might find something good there :)

1 comment:

Melody Jaimon said...


ONLY BUSSINESS WE DO IS COIN OPERATED LAUNFROMATS MEANING PEOPLE PUT IN COINS IN WASHER AND DRYERS TO CLEAN THERE CLOTHES
OUR BIGGEST SELLER OVER THE SEARCH ENGINES IS THE WE ARE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY TO CLEAN YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY
24 hour coin laundry toronto