There are four coffee chains in Singapore, Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Coffee Club and The Coffee Connoisseur. The first three sell coffee beans as well, the last doesn't but is my favourite chain because I like their desserts, especially the dark devotion chocolate cake and tiramisu. We frequent the branches in Holland Village and Funan Centre opposite the Adelphi. But my favourite place to drink coffee is still at home. DH makes a pot of coffee every morning and leaves a cup on my bedside table. Great incentive to wake up, although on some days the coffee is cold by the time I am awake enough to drink it! I am now making up a felted bag kit, going to get Clover needles and look for coffee beans later.
1. WHOLE BEAN OR GROUND? whole
2. FULLY-LOADED OR DECAF? don't drink decaf
3. REGULAR OR FLAVORED? have not tried flavored
4. HOW DO YOU DRINK YOUR COFFEE? Plain black, no milk or sugar
5. FAVORITE COFFEE EVER? Jamaican Blue Mountain -- seriously the best coffee in the world
6. ARE YOU FUSSY ABOUT YOUR COFFEE OR WILL ANY OLD BEAN DO? Fussy
7. FAVORITE TREATS TO HAVE WITH YOUR COFFEE? Chocolate cake?
8. ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT YOUR COFFEE PREFERENCES?
9. YARN/FIBER YOU LOVE! Natural fibers
10. YARN/FIBER YOU HATE? All synthetics
11. WHAT'S ON YOUR NEEDLES? DH's sweater (saddles at dusk), SIL's cardigan (Elise), FIL's sweater, niece's sweater ... all X'mas knitting.
12. FAVORITE COLORS? lime, duck egg blue, robin egg blue, mauve, lilac, dusty pink, raspberry, gold
13. ALLERGIES? No
14. ANYTHING YOU REALLY LOVE REALY DON'T LIKE, OR JUST NEED TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST? My cat? I would love to get my hands on any of the 3 largest sizes (US13, 15, 17) of the Knitpicks Options needle tips.