Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just a clarification....

Well, my inbox is pretty empty right now, so I'm assuming that most of you have heard from your partner by now. Just to clarify, as there has been some confusion...this isn't a secret swap. You and your partner will be exchanging with each other. So, if Jane Knithead is my partner, I will send a package to Jane and she will send a package to me. Simple as that! :-) But, that also means you guys are in charge of exchanging addresses and such. Also, be sure to let your partner know who you are posting as on Blogger if it's not obvious (and me too, especially if you are planning to enter the contest, otherwise I might not know who you are when you win! Remember, you have until December first to enter.)

Hope everyone is having fun with this swap so far. Please let me know if you've got any questions, suggestions, and so forth.

No comments: