Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Wonderful Package!

After a grueling week at work, I came home on Friday to find my swap package on my front porch! I'm ecstatic to say that my partner spoiled me far too much! Just check out this loot!!

KCS Package

Here's what I got
  • Knitscene Winter 08/Spring 09 (I almost bought this magazine on Monday!)
  • The Sculptress (she apparently found my weakness for mystery novels)
  • A French Press travel mug (now I can make GOOD coffee and work!)
  • two different coffees that just smelled heavenly when I open the box - I tried the Cuzco this morning - YUM!
  • a pouch of kitty treats for Frisco (which he absolutely loves!
  • Avon goodies (hand lotion, hand sanitizer - perfect purse size, bubble bath, nail files)
  • a keychain flashlight
  • a little coffie cup candle holer (so cute)
  • And of course and beautiful skein of Araucania Rance is gorgeous Victorian pink and green.
I couldn't resist, here are a few pictures of Frisco eating her treats! As you can see he was impatient for his treat as I wat trying to take pictures that he tried to pull my hand down to this mouth!
100_1895

100_1894

Thank you so much Penny!! Frisco thanks you too!!

No comments: