Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coffee Swap Contest #2 (And a BIG Thanks!)

First off, a big Thank You to my swap partner Sunne for the lovely package she sent to me:

Inside were 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn, another of Lana Grossa in a beautiful colorway, cookies and fresh coffee beans, a small bag from Lantern Moon, and a set of handmade stitch markers. Love, love, love it all!

I would have to say that my favorite coffee right now is the Sumatra that Sunne included in my Coffee Swap package; it is soooo good, and smells even better. Here's a pic:

I'm not a morning person, but I've definitely been looking forward to waking up each day so that I can grind, brew, and drink up!

As for yarn, I absolutely love Malabrigo. The colorways are to die for, and it's heaven to knit with.

I've also been loving Farmhouse Yarns, as well. Again, superb colorways, which I guess is a quality that really draws me in. For sock yarns I gravitate toward Opal, but thanks to my Coffee Swap partner, I can try out some new-to-me ones!

No comments: