Saturday, February 21, 2009

Got an AWESOME package yesterday!!






























I got a fabulous package in the mail yesterday filled with goodies in my favorite colors!!!

You can't see it in the photo, but there is a book with a black spiral binding that is a booklet of recipes from my partners knitting cooking exchange this last Christmas -- I love it!!

I can't wait to try the Circle of Friendship sock pattern. The mug from Poland is stunning and it is filled with green and purple M & M's. :)

My husband picked up the purple merino sock yarn and exclaimed "Tell your Swap Partner that I'll going to LOVE the socks you make me out of this yarn..." (rolls eyes....as if he's really getting this yarn from me....)

I'm so afraid to wreck the beautiful fiber by knotting it up on my spinning wheel...laugh....

I love that the coffee is from the local coffee shop, getting different local coffees is one of the best parts of these swaps. I didn't have a chance to brew up a cup this morning because I'm going to savor one tonight after a nice dinner with my husband. :)

Each item had a nice note attached giving me a little information either on the item or why it was chosen and that was really a nice touch. Finally, everything was packaged up so nicely in the fabric lined basket -- the sage green lining matches my home decor perfectly!!

Stacey, thank you so much for everything!

No comments: