Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thanks Liz!

I'm remiss in posting this so late, but I've been using everything that Liz sent me and I've lost track of time with posting.

Here's the loot:

Two skeins of Berocco Ultra Alpaca and some bamboo straight needles (I've fallen in love again with straight needles and the quietness of knitting with bamboo versus my addis) - the yarn is already destined to be a lace scarf. Fat quarters that have already been made into something as posted in my blog. Some Starbucks coffee that is nice and strong! My motto is the blacker and and greasier the bean, the better the cup! Speaking of cups, it's in there too! As well as some chocolate coffee beans that were taken by hubby as soon as the box was opened and two little stuffed bears for my boys. Thanks Liz for everything!

No comments: