Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My package from Jana

My package arrived yesterday from Jana. I should have taken a better photo of the coffee, it is by far the best packaged coffee that has ever entered my house!! I can't wait to grind some beans tonight for morning coffee tomorrow! (And its cold and rainy here so the coffee will taste extra good - it always does in that weather!) There is beautiful sock yarn from her amazing etsy store and a cool sock pattern! She indulged my skull addiction, sent a beautiful card and her dog Scout, even sent me a notebook :) Thank so much Jana!! I love it all!!

And thanks to Knittymama for hosting another great swap (and making good pairings)!!

2 comments:

Lothlorian said...

I am SOOOO jealous of that piratey purse CUTE I love priatey stuff hee

Cheryl said...

You will adore the yarn. I had the privilege of doing some sample knitting with it for Jana. Glorious...