Monday, May 21, 2007

My Package from Lia Arrived



What a great weekend! I started off feeling a bit stressed when I went home on Friday, only to find a package from my swappee Lia. My package couldn't have come at a better time. Having moved to San Diego from Vermont, it was nice to get some organic Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Coffee from my old town. The toasted almond tastes wonderful (my boyfriend is proof - as he's been sneaking it into the pot this whole weekend to make me share it with him.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lia and thanks Knitty Mamma for holding such a great swap. Lia - keep a look out for your package - it's already on the way.

More details on my blog.

1 comment:

AllyB said...

Wow, Vermont to San Diego, I'm feeling the shock and I didn't even move. Isn't it great when you can get things from home that are so comforting?