Monday, May 07, 2007

My entry for Contest #2.

Well, they said you could write a poem instead of posting a picture. Since my photography skills are iffy, I decided to do the poem. I can't believe I'm actually posting it, but here it goes.

Addiction (My Attempt at a Poem About Coffee and Yarn)

I have this little addiction, you see.
To all things caffeinated and woollie.
I knit and drink coffee all day,
Much to my husband's dismay.
The clothes don't get folded,
The dishes are all molded.
But the coffee keeps flowing,
And my knitting keeps growing.
So I'm happy as I can be!

Ok, maybe I ought to give photography another try. LOL
Edited to add: BTW I forgot to mention that I'm having another contest on my blog in honor of Mother's Day. Click here to go to the post. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That is so cute!!

CaveGurl said...

I love it! That is so cute! See I could never write a poem like that!