Friday, May 25, 2007

Mmm dreaming of yarn!


Well what a fab excuse to dream of yarn and projects!
This lovely stuff is Alchemy Synchronicity in colour Twig. It's lush, 50% silk/50% merino, but comes in at a hefty £14.95 for 50g!


and I would knit this fab Alchemy Boudoir Jacket with it, I love the way it looks like it would swing really nicely, totally dreamy! Though it requires 8 skeins, which equals a small fortune (a little under £120 or $240), oh well one can but dream!


I would probably finish it with a contrasting cream ribbon round the neck, or this yummy olivewood button!

I'm off to dream up more projects, though perhaps something a little smaller and a little nicer on my purse!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yes, a dreamy jacket/top. The buttons are gorgeous. Eight skeins?! Got to really wear it to make it worth while! Hope to see that on a blog being worked on or completed soon. Thanks for pattern.