Friday, May 25, 2007

Final Contest!!!!

Wow, what amazing packages you are all sending to each other. I absolutely love seeing the time, thoughtfulness and generousity that you all have put into this swap! Maggie sent me an amazing package. What absolutely gorgeous stuff she gifted to me: some of the most beautiful roving and alpaca yarn, Peace Coffee in a blend I had yet to try. Muffin mix and homeade jam (we ate it all already!) chocolate, and goodies from her farm. Such lovely, lovely stuff!! Maggie's package should arrive at her door tomorrow, I hope. Maggie, I hope you love it as much as I love mine!! :-)

Now for our final contest! Lots of goodies to give out here: Three sets of Sharon's soaps, llama roving from Caffeinated Knitter , some Cherry Tree Hill from our own Mistress of Contests, Kathy, and a project bag from me. Did I miss anything? If anyone else had a prize to donate for the last round, just let me know.

So what do you do?

1. Find a coffee colored yarn that you love.
2. Find the perfect pattern for that yarn.
3. Post the links to both by June 1oth, and label it Contest #3

That's it! If figured this is a fun way to be introduced to new yarns and patterns that we might not normally see. Have a lovely weekend everyone! (American's, enjoy your three day weekend!)


Your hostess,
Knittymama

No comments: