Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A winner!!

The random number generator has picked the winner of our contest! It's Wendy, who's favorite place to enjoy a cup of coffee is her own personal coffeeshop at home:-) Wendy, e-mail me at coffeeswap AT yahoo DOT com with your snail mail and the Malabrigo is yours! Congratulations!!

Thanks to everyone who shared. I really enjoyed everyone's entries...makes me want to take a serious cross-contiental coffee/yarn crawl! I wish I had a prize for every single one of you. You are such wonderful, generous swappers!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Way to go Wendy!

Ruth's Place said...

Congratulations Wendy!
Thank you knittymamma for organising a fantastic swap. It was great fun, I want to travel around the world to visit everyone's favourite coffee places.

Sydney Harper said...

Congrats Wendy! And thanks knittymamma for a great swap idea.