Sunday, December 17, 2006

Strange Little Mama's Box O' Goodness



















I was overwhelmed by the wonderfulness of all of the items in my box of goodness from strange little mama. I am in a crazy sock knitting mood right now and she sent me enough nummy self patterning sock yarn to knit a pair for me and one for the creep! The chocolate bar was gone before the day was out and I put the coffee and the extra large mug to good use right away as well. The funny thing about the mug, and I didn't tell her this before hand, is that my other favorite mug is a starbucks mug that says "minneapolis/st. paul" - I may have to start a collection! I have always coveted the "ssk" type magnets and stickers, so it was great to see that nestled in with the rest of the goodies. The soap and the incense smell terrific and I can't wait to wear the "my stash is bigger than your stash" button to my next knitting group!

Thank you strange little mama!

1 comment:

strangelittlemama said...

Glad you liked everything!!!