Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh no... another new favourite!

Well. This fall I abandoned my very favourite Gingerbread Spice Latte from Starbucks for Pumpkin Spice Lattes from the same. Tonight my fickle tastes have been swayed towards a new favourite. Nick (youngest son) and I went out to the Forks tonight to pick up some coffee beans that I ordered specially for my boyfriend. It seems to be becoming a weekly ritual for Nick and I; last week we went for beans for my coffee swap partner! Anyways, I digress... I decided on a whim to try something new at Expresso Junction and ordered a Candy Cane Mocha. Oh my... heaven in a cup especially on a cold wintery night! Peppermint syrup, espresso and hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and crushed candy cane. Can you get any better than that? Yum, yum, yum. Farewell pumpkin and gingerbread, for I have found my soul mate of coffees!

2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

oh man you're killing me. Finding flavoured coffee here (Africa) is next to impossible - let alone the delights you are speaking of!

Gretchen said...

You inspired me to try a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha last night- yummy!