Thursday, December 14, 2006

Did you get your package??

What wonderful, gererous swappers we have in this bunch!!! I am amazed at the beautiful boxes everyone has been opening. Remember, you should have received your package by now. Drop me an e-mail if yours is late and your partner hasn't let you know what's up. If you have gotten your package, but sure to post here and let your pal know how much you love it!!!

I've been getting a lot of inquiries as to Coffee Swap Two. Yes, there will be one! I'll open it to more swappers next time and I'm hoping to get some donated gifts so we can have more contests and prizes. (If you want to donate let me know). Sign ups for the next swap will open up in April and the swap will run through May. I'll be sure to make plenty of announcements on my blog beforehand so you won't miss it. I'll announce it here as well.

In the meantime, enjoy your coffee, start a new project, and keep posting at this blog as much as you want. I'm sure people would love to see what you've knit up with all that yarn by now!

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

Whoo hoo! I can hardly wait until spring!

Sarah