Sunday, December 10, 2006

I got mail!


Thank you, Susan! From San Antonio she sent me Rio Grande blend coffee ("Hints of cinnamon and chocolate" -- my favorite two flavors!), orange-cranberry biscotti (now, sadly, all eaten, but lovely while they lasted), Dagoba chocolate* ("Dark chocolate, chilies & nibs" -- wowza, yum!), and yarn. Oh, the yarn. Two skeins of Atacama alpaca worsted in gorgeous shades of turquoise and black/brown. Come see some more pictures of its lusciousness at my blog.

* The sharp-eyed among you will notice that only the outer wrapper of this chocolate is present. Hey, the package came 3 days ago! You didn't think chocolate would hang around that long uneaten, did you? :-)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh wow, I was just petting that yarn at my LYS on Friday. It is very soft!