Friday, December 15, 2006

a great big THANK YOU to Angela

Angela sent me such a fabulous package for the swap. The coffee smells amazing -- It's Vanilla Creme Brulee from Longbottom Coffee and Tea in Oregon. There's some beautiful subtley-variegated hand-dyed yarn in a coffee color from Spindle Cat Studio. It's super soft, and it will knit up into some lovely, classy socks that will look great with the brown clogs I wear all the time. There's also a ton of yummy chocolates, a super cute black sheep measuring tape, a vanilla J candle, lavender bath fizzies, a postcard from Portland, a playful pen and pencil. She even made things for me! A cute coffeecup dishcloth and coffee bean beaded stitch markers. Angela's awesome. What more can I say?
A close-up of the beautiful yarn

The coffee and an awesome Oregon travel mug (much-needed, I tell you) in their natural setting.

No comments: