Friday, December 15, 2006

Pacakge of goodies arrive in Tualatin...

A box of yummy goodness made its way all the way from The Windy City aka Chicago, Illinois. I think my partner Jodi must have been spying on me. How else would she know that I have been coveting yarn from Perchance to Knit. And there it is in all its glory in the ChaCha colorway. There was a cute lil stitch marker with it as well. Even the hubby thinks that the color is great and will make a nice pair of socks. Plus I also received some Ivy Cottage Scone Mix by Caffe D' Armore in Cinnamon Oatmeal, Chocolate Sticks Cappuccino by Rademaker, coffee by Godiva in Creme Brulee and some amaretto flavored coffee from The Cofee & Tea Exchange. And last but not least, the most perfect coffee mug. Thank you soooo much!!!! Looking forward to Round 2!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You're welcome, Angela! I put some cotton yarn in the mail for you today. It's coming via the slow route again, though, so expect it in about a week or so.