Sunday, December 17, 2006

Coffee Goodness!

Hello everyone - while I cannot post a photo (I cannot find the camera cord!!) I wanted to thank Carin for the wonderful goodies she sent me! It was an awesome box of goodies! Starting with some Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn in a yummy coffee blend of colors, some yummy Chocolate Cherry Walnut biscotti, some delicious Rocky Road Fudge, some awesome coffee - Demon - roasted locally in New Hampshire where Carin lives - wow is it amazingly good! She topped off my package with some much needed "knitters" post it notes entitled - "socks, socks, socks". Quite appropriate! Carin, thank you so much for the yummy goodies! You were a great swap partner!

1 comment:

Sydney Harper said...

I like Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn. I have Cherry Tree Hill socks that have worn very well.