Monday, June 04, 2007

Thank you Doctor Dirt!!!

I received my package from Knitters Coffee Swap 2. My swap pal was Sydney and she spoiled me to the umpth degree. She sent me two kinds of coffee from a library, A LIBRARY! That is too cool in itself..they smell wonderful and I can't wait to try them. I also received some wonderful orange cookies, thin, crispy cookies, yummy, ans some hard candies, Jo!!y Rancher$ and W3rther$. Those will be going on the plane with me Wednesday. Sydney sent some of the cutest coffee magnetic bookmarks, and a Chibi in a size I have never seen, the needles are smaller than my Chibi which is great as mine are often too big for sock grafting. There is a beautiful skein of yarn in purple and green (woohoo) from an Etsy dealer, yea!!! And a lovely postcard, but Sydney went the extra mile and noted my love of Eiffel Towers and sent a gorgeous ET journal and some ET stitch markers in colors that match the yarn, I am going to have to think she made them. See, one of the markers has the word Paris hanging from it to indicate the beginning of a round. SOOOOOOOO COOOOOL...Thank you Sydney. You have been a terrific swap partner.
update: I was going through box before trashing it and found the sweetest Sheep magnet...almost didn't make it.Thank you Sydney!!!



No comments: