Monday, June 11, 2007

I received my Package!

As I write this, there's a pot of Bridgehead Sumatran Decaf perking in the kitchen - yes, I received Lisa F's swap package (stitch-dom) this morning and it's wonderful! I don't have a camera so I will write a detailed description of everything she sent me. She sent me two bags of Bridgehead coffee, the Sumatran and a medium Decaf. I've been wanting to try the Bridgehead coffees ever since I saw a story about them on the news a few weeks ago. They're organic fair trade, shade grown coffees and they do live up to their reputations - I just had a sip and it's good stuff! These arrived just as I was just running out of my Starbucks too.
The yarns she sent are gorgeous! She sent four balls of Ovation Kid Mohair and Silk in a beautiful lavender shade, two balls Idena Mohair Lux in a varigated multicolor pastel and two balls of watermelon colored Fleece Artist yarn that she hand-spun herself from Fleece Artist roving. I'm a mohair nut and I love the colors she sent me. I'll probably make a shawl from the Ovation and maybe or hat and scarf or two from the others. I was getting antsy too - my mohair stash is down since I started working on a mohair sweater over the weekend so this arrived just in time.
But that's not all. She also sent me a box of snickerdoodles which I never had before but they have cinnamon in them so I know they're good - love cinnamon - and a tin of irish coffee flavored sugar for my coffee.
Thanks so much for everything, Lisa and for being such a great swap partner!

No comments: