Friday, June 15, 2007

I *heart* Mandie.





















So....You all can see that my wonderful swap buddy Mandie went above and beyond. Delicious coffees, one named Jamaica Me Crazy! Yummy candies for my 7 year old and chocolaty goodies for me.
Adorable hand made, coffee/knitting themed stitch markers she crafted herself.
AND I get to custom color my yarn!!!

Fabulous package!

Thanks for a wonderful swap KnittyMama and Mandie - You are sucha cool chick.
I know we will remain in touch. You are awesome.
Thank you for everything. You're Wonderful ;)
Susan xxx

1 comment:

mandie437 said...

I'm so glad you liked it. You have no idea how bad i wanted to steal that dark roast coffee, good thing you sent me the same coffee. hehe, leave it to a internet twin. lol. I'm sure your son enjoyed his goodies, wait, you did tell them they were for him didnt you??? lol.