Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Package Received

I received the most awesome package last week from my partner Janee'



The box smelled so good. The larger sized coffee is flavored or called Snickerdelicious (it's delish, by the way) and the smaller bag is French Silk. I also received a pen, stitch marker, key ring, vanilla scented soap in a handmade bag, and vanilla scented hand creme. I also got biscotti, and a limited edition of Hershey's special dark espresso chocolate. I'm waiting for a moment alone to devour this. Lastly, the yarn.... It's Maggi's Linen yarn from Maggi Knits Irish Collection. The color is a deep rich orange. I HEART it. Janee' says she will be checking my blog to see what I come up with. I do... have an idea of what I can do with it and hope to get started on it within the next week or so. THANKS so MUCH Janee'!!!!

No comments: