Saturday, June 02, 2007

And the winner is.....


Waiter 1: What can I get for you?
Niles: I'll have a double short, low fat, no foam latte.
Waiter 1: Double short, low fat, no foam latte!
Waitress: Double short, non fat, low foam latte!
Waiter 2: Double short, non fat, low foam latte!
Niles: Excuse me, I think there was a problem in the chain of command, the middle person reversed part of it. She said, "A double short, non fat, low foam latte."
Waiter 1: Double short, non fat, low foam latte!
Waitress: Double short, non fat, low foam latte!
Waiter 2: Double short, non fat, no foam latte!
Niles: No, it happened again, that's not what I want.
Waiter 2: Well, you can tell her youself.
Niles: All right, I'll have a double short, low fat, no foam latte.
Waitress: Double short, low fat, no foam latte.
Waiter 2: Double short, low fat, no foam latte. Nutmeg?
Waitress: Nutmeg?
Waiter 1: Nutmeg?
Niles: No thanks. It inflames my stomach lining.
Waiter 1: Inflames his stomach lining!
Waitress: Inflames his stomach lining!
Waiter 2: Inflames his stomach lining!
Niles: Stop that!(from episode Desperately seeking Closure)

------------

There were 22 entries but noone correctly guessed "Frasier" as the name of this tvyarn! The reasons are the wonderful scenes taking place in "Cafe Nervosa" as well as the fact that the show was set in Seattle, the coffee capital of the U.S!
So my son drew a name out of his Harley hat to pick our winner. And the winner is...
Vicki aka Dandy!
Vicki send me email at whiteoakstudio AT yahoo DOT com and tell me where to send your prize.
And here are some more wonderful coffee quotes from "Frasier": http://tvsothertenpercent.tripod.com/frasier/nervosa.html
thanks to everyone for a fun contest! Jana

5 comments:

Megan said...

aargh, It seems so obvious now! Very clever. Congratulations Vicki!

Dandy said...

omg... I can't believe I won... so cool.... I guessed Feris Buellers Day off...lol....

I e-mailed you. ;)

thanks

emicat said...

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Frasier. I didn't make an entry for the contest, but I was trying to think of a show. Doh.

Laura said...

I considered entering Frasier, since I watch it every night before bed! I went with Gilmore Girls though because of the pink in the yarn. Either way, great shows!

Knittymama said...

Ack!!! That's the one I was trying to think of....what a mental block I have. I kept thinking all weekend, I know there's a show that they are always hanging out in a coffee shop but I couldn't think of it to save my life, it's been driving me nuts:-) At least now I know, heh heh:-)