Monday, October 30, 2006

We're off to a great start here! I love the introductory entries so far; I think sharing your favorite coffee memories is an excellent idea. I've got a great one for you, but it will have to wait for when I've got a few more minutes. In the meantime, if you haven't posted yet go ahead and share.

Speaking of sharing, I know we have a bunch of people new to Blogger who aren't quite sure how it all works. I know everyone knows how to do comments, but not necessarily new posts. If you want to start your own post (which I hope you all will!) simply log into Blogger and go to the Dashboard. There you can start your post.

Don't forget to grab a button for your blog and spread the word. We still have spots left right now. I'd love to get them filled up by the end of the week so we can get to the really fun part: partners!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Just checking that you got my signup email from yesterday - haven't received an invite yet and I would hate to miss out!

prairiegirl said...

Thanks so much for the info as to how to post! I had no idea as I'm brand new to this!