Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Coffee and Knitting

My coffee memories are from my 30's. I started late in my years drinking coffee and my experiences have not been all that many, but I have my favorites. I love a good cup of medium to strong coffee, with a rich body. I recently received some coffee from NH and I am dying to open it and brew! I love to grind my own beans but don't always do that. A good cup with my projects are a must...especially when I am at work under a dead line....have to keep the brain awake and alive! LOL! I just recently picked up my knitting habit (again). I am a quilter and right now knitting and quilting are my passions. I have a 1 hour and 20 minute commute one way to work on the train and I use that time wisely. I either knit or read and lately knitting has taken over. I am on a quest to finish projects and especially Christmas projects. I love the fact that I have found a swap that supports good coffee, fabulous yarn and the love of quality in what we like to do!

No comments: